I am a software developer, cat enthusiast, and a geek in general living in The Netherlands. I primarily work with Ruby, Rust, and at times I also (reluctantly) use C/C++. I’m currently employed by GitLab where I work on improving performance of GitLab. I am currently not interested in any job offers.
In my spare time I mostly work on free and open source software. Some of these projects include (but are not limited to):
- Rubinius: an implementation of the Ruby programming language
- Oga: an XML/HTML parser for Ruby with XPath and CSS support
- ruby-ll: an LL(1) parser generator for Ruby
- ruby-lint: a static code analysis tool for Ruby, capable of detecting undefined methods, incorrect type usage, etc
- rubysl: Ruby standard library for Rubinius, most notably rubysl-socket which is a pure Ruby implementation of the Ruby Socket standard library.
- Aeon: a gradually typed, interpreted programming language inspired by Ruby and Smalltalk with a Rust based virtual machine.
My GPG public key is EB691AC9 registered using Email address email@example.com. Other keys registered on my name are no longer in use.
The source code of this website can be found on Github and is licensed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 (a copy of this license can be found in the repository). The articles published on this website are licensed under a Creative Commons license unless stated otherwise.